Sales and Leasing Consultant
Want to be a part of the exciting future of Vehicle sales?
ASK YOURSELF THESE QUESTIONS
• Do you want to be able to work directly with people?
• Do you want to control your own destiny?
Are you ready to kick start your sales career?
We are hiring energetic people who are highly organized and truly enjoy helping others. The Customer Experience is priority One at Vickar Community Chevrolet, so your focus will be on the customer experience through excellent product knowledge and proper process training.
Are you tired of not earning what you’re worth?
You will be a sales ambassador for General Motors and Vickar Community Chevrolet, and all of our success depends on your professional development. We offer an industry-leading salary, with commission and a bonus structure. Good people should earn what they’re worth.
Are you excited about the future?
Chevrolet is leading the way with technology and innovation. Being able to provide our customers with the latest automotive innovations is exciting, and the technology is rapidly growing every year. Join an industry that is going to be a major part of the sweeping change to our mobility ecosystem.
Sales & Leasing Consultant; no previous auto sales experience required.
• You will be a performance-driven Team Player
• You will be Customer-orientated, with a commitment to excellence in customer service
• You will have strong organizational skills
• You will pay great attention to detail
• You will have a valid Manitoba Driver’s License
• You will be legally eligible to obtain a Manitoba Sales Permit
• You will build a strong relationship with your customer, understanding exactly what his/her needs are.
• You will be familiar with all inventory on the lot and what is incoming.
• You will attend and complete any and all company-sponsored and manufacturer-sponsored product training.
• You will have an ability to flex your hours based on opening hours and staff-scheduling.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY:
• Competitive Wages
• Great Benefits
• Healthy and Respectful Workplace
• Active, Established Business Presence
• Large Community Involvement
• On the Job training