THE FIRST-EVER ALL-ELECTRIC
Available up to
GM-estimated 515 km
Electric range on full charge† with RS RWD model
Diagonal Digital Screen
in under 4 seconds† with Wide Open Watts performance mode enabled on SS trim
REIMAGINE WHAT AN SUV CAN BE
Blazer EV is the complete package with style, performance and technology. Available in multiple trims, colours and battery ranges, this daring new all-electric mid-size SUV is built from the ground up around the game-changing Ultium battery platform. Ultium offers flexibility in charging speeds, vehicle range and performance – giving the sporty Blazer EV the sheer power and confidence needed to go the distance.
GO THE EXTRA DISTANCE
GM-estimated up to 515 km on RS RWD Electric range on full charge†
The spacious, futuristic interior of Blazer EV RS & SS models offer performance seating, a race car-inspired flat-bottom steering wheel, and ambiente lighting to match your vibe.
SET TO STUN
Blazer EV is a standout on the road with a sporty appeal and unique, eye-catching details, including available walk-up lighting and an illuminated Chevrolet emblem
WE WENT BOLD
EXPLORE BLAZER EV SS COLOUR OPTIONS
Designed from the ground up to power most of our all-electric lineup, the Ultium Platform† allows Blazer EV to offer a range of performance and driving characteristics. The all-new body architecture supports the multiple range options along with three available drive systems: front-wheel drive, all-wheel drive and rear-wheel drive.
AVAILABLE SUPER CRUISE™
Enjoy the freedom of available hands-free driving and explore over 320,000 km (200,000+ miles) of divided and compatible highways in the U.S. and Canada with Super Cruise™ driver assistance technology. drive.
Blazer EV SS with Super Cruise™ hands-free driver assist technology† shown here. Supercruise feature is available on SS, optional on RS and 2LT.
Go all in on active safety
STANDARD CHEVROLET SAFETY ASSIST
Automatic Emergency Braking
- Automatic Emergency Braking works with Forward Collision Alert to help you avoid or reduce the severity of a front-end collision with a detected vehicle you're following
- Camera technology is used to automatically provide hard emergency braking or enhance the driver's hard braking
Front Pedestrian Braking
- At speeds below 80 km/h (50 mph) during the daytime, this feature can help you avoid or reduce the severity of a front-end collision with a pedestrian it detects directly ahead of you
- It provides pedestrian alerts and can automatically provide hard emergency braking or enhance the driver's hard braking
- It has limited nighttime and low-visibility performance
Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning
- Uses a brief, gentle steering wheel turn to alert you when it detects you are unintentionally drifting out of your lane lines
- If needed, you may receive additional Lane Departure Warning alerts
- System alerts do not occur if you’re using your turn signal or it detects you may be intentionally leaving your lane
Forward Collision Alert
- Forward Collision Alert can warn you if it detects a potential front-end collision with a detected vehicle you're following
- Also, can provide a tailgating alert if you’re following a detected vehicle much too closely
Following Distance Indicator
- Can provide you the following gap time in seconds between your vehicle and a detected vehicle you're following
- Designed to help you maintain a safe following distance
IntelliBeam® Auto High Beams
- At speeds above 40 km/h, can automatically turn the vehicle’s high beams on and off according to surrounding traffic conditions
Safety or driver assistance features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Visibility, weather and road conditions may affect feature performance. Read the vehicle Owner’s Manual for more important feature limitations and information.