POWER TO PAVE YOUR PATH.
Duramax 3L Turbo Diesel
2.7L Turbo High-Output
Standard on WT, Custom, Custom Trail Boss, LT, RST Double Cab and LT Trail Boss
With 310 horsepower and 430 lb.-ft. of maximum torque – a 24% increase in torque over the current engine – the standard† 2.7L Turbo High-Output engine offers impressive power and no-compromise durability. Torque on demand is delivered by the unique dual volute turbocharger, which has priority oiling and cooling to help you take on the toughest jobs with ease.
5.3L EcoTec3 V8
5.3L V8 (L84) Equipped with Dynamic Fuel Management. Standard on RST Crew Cab 2WD, LTZ 2WD and High Country 2WD. Available on WT 2WD, LT 2WD, RST Double Cab 2WD and 4x4 LT, RST, LTZ and High Country with Max Trailering Package.
5.3L V8 (L84/YK9) Not equipped with Dynamic Fuel Management. Standard on RST Crew Cab 4x4, LTZ 4x4 and High Country 4x4. Available on WT 4x4, Custom Trail Boss, LT 4x4, RST 4x4 and LT Trail Boss.
Boasting 355 horsepower with 383 lb.-ft. of torque, it’s ready to take on almost any task that comes its way.oss.
6.2L EcoTec3 V8
Standard on ZR2. Available on Custom Trail Boss, RST, LT Trail Boss, LTZ and High Country
With 420 horsepower and 460 lb.-ft. of torque, this engine makes short work of big jobs — on the job site or on the weekend.
Duramax® 3.0L Turbo-Diesel8
Available on Custom Trail Boss, LT, RST, LT Trail Boss, LTZ and High Country
As efficient as it is hardworking, the available Duramax® 3.0L Turbo-Diesel engine provides 277 horsepower and 460 lb.-ft. of torque and offers towing of up to 5,897 kg (13,300 lb).†
CONFIDENCE COMES STANDARD.
Every 2023 Silverado comes with standard Chevrolet Safety Assist,† a package of six advanced safety and driver assistance features designed to help give you added peace of mind every time you get in your truck.
Safety or driver assistance features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Visibility, weather and road conditions may affect feature performance. Read the vehicle Owner’s Manual for more important feature limitations and information.
FORWARD COLLISION ALERT & AUTOMATIC EMERGENCY BRAKING
- Forward Collision Alert can warn you when it detects a potential front-end collision with a vehicle you’re following so you can quickly take action
- Also can provide a tailgating alert if you are following a detected vehicle much too closely
- When travelling at speeds below 80 km/h (50 mph), Automatic Emergency Braking works with Forward Collision Alert to help you avoid or reduce the severity of a front-end collision with a detected vehicle you’re following
- Camera technology is used to automatically provide hard emergency braking or enhance the driver’s hard braking
FRONT PEDESTRIAN BRAKING
- At speeds below 80 km/h (50 mph) during the daytime, this feature can help you avoid or reduce the severity of a front-end collision with a pedestrian it detects directly ahead of you
- It provides pedestrian alerts and can even automatically provide hard emergency braking or enhance the driver's hard braking
- It has limited nighttime and low-visibility performance
LANE KEEP ASSIST WITH LANE DEPARTURE WARNING
- Uses a brief, gentle steering wheel turn to alert you when you may be unintentionally drifting out of detected lane lines, so you can steer to stay safely in your lane
- If needed, you may receive additional Lane Departure Warning alerts
- System alerts do not occur if you’re using your turn signal or it detects you may be intentionally leaving your lane
FOLLOWING DISTANCE INDICATOR
- Displays the following gap time in seconds between your vehicle and a detected vehicle you’re following
- This can help you decide if you’re following much too closely
INTELLIBEAM® HIGH BEAM ASSIST
- Can automatically turn the vehicle’s high beam headlamps on and off according to surrounding traffic conditions